Exceptions- upholstered fabrics are not warranted against wear, shrinkage ,tearing, or fading due to normal wear and tear, abuse or negligence.
• This warranty extends to the original purchaser and covers defects appearing during normal use.
• The duration of this warranty begins at the date merchandise is delivered or picked up by the customer.
• This warranty does not cover the transportation of merchandise to be repaired or replaced. Delivery service is available at a minimum charge within our local service area. An additional
charge per mile will apply outside of the local DFW area.
• To obtain service under this warranty or get details about the manufacturer’s warranty, contact the store at which you made your purchase or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Any repairs needed beyond warranty period are subject to a service repair fee at our Warehouse Or with an authorized third party repair technician.
• This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked “sold as-is”,
clearance, floor models, closeouts or any last item promotional products.
• This warranty does not cover defects caused by customer wear & tear, abuse or negligence.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period,
our warehouse technicians may service the repairs subject to a standard fee.
Repair loose seams, thread breakage, and buttons
Replace any foam in cushions that has warped or lost its cushion.
Repair any framework that has broken, chipped, or split apart.
Bedroom, Dining Room, and Occasional Tables
Repairs by our warehouse technicians will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year from date purchase was delivered or picked up.
what Manufacture Warranty covers
BROKEN BOX SPRING
Warranty claim can’t be filed
For the following reasons
FAILING TO FLIP/ROTATE YOUR MATTRESS
COST OF NON-DEFECTIVE COMPONENTS
TEARS OR SCRATCHES
DISCOLORATION / STAINING
REFUSE TO TAKE OFF PLASTIC